How do I get started using Card Controls for my Debit Card?
- Log in to your LBCEFCU account online or with your mobile app. Locate Card Controls under Alerts & Notifications (online), or from “More” or Menu (mobile app).
How do I turn my card OFF, then back ON?
- From the first/main screen you encounter in Card Controls, tap on the toggle switch to turn your Debit Card ON or OFF.
How quickly does the ON/OFF status (or other limits) on my card take effect?
- Card Controls changes are effective instantly, so you have complete control of your card.
Can I manage Card Controls on more than one Debit Card?
- Yes. From the first/main Card Controls screen, select the Debit Card from a list of cards on your LBCEFCU account.
If I turn my Debit Card OFF, will my recurring transactions be blocked?
- No, your recurring transactions will not be blocked. They will continue to be processed, even when your card is turned OFF.
How do I customize my Debit Card alerts and specify alert types?
- Tap on Alerts and set your preferences by Merchant Type, Transaction Type, and Spend Limits. You may also restrict your card from international use in Location Type.
Where do I specify whether to receive alerts by email, text or both?
- From your online account, at the top right of the screen, choose Notifications | Settings.
- In your mobile banking app, choose Card Controls | Alert Delivery Options.
Why am I receiving multiple alerts for the same transaction?
- You may have alerts with the same parameters set up under both Card Controls Alerts and Online Banking Alerts and Notifications.
Can I use Card Controls to notify LBCEFCU about my travel plans?
- No, travel notifications cannot be submitted via Card Controls at this time. Please contact us at (800) 595-4725 before you travel, so your Debit Card activity is not flagged as fraud.
How do I turn OFF Debit Card alerts?
- In Card Controls, turn OFF each alert in the individual menus for Merchant Type, Transaction Type, Spend Limits, and Location Type.