Thank you for your interest in joining our credit union community. LBCEFCU membership offers a lifetime of valuable benefits! To initiate your membership request, please follow these easy steps:
- Verify your membership eligibility
- Download and complete the Membership Application
- Visit our branch at 2801 Temple Avenue, Signal Hill, California 90755 and bring:
- Your completed Membership Application
- One form of identification*
- A minimum $5.00 deposit to your Savings Account
*To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents. Long Beach City Employees Credit Union reserves the right to deny membership to any applicant based upon information we receive while performing a third party credit reference or comparisons to government watch lists including, but not limited to, the Office of Foreign Asset Control. Membership may also be denied if the legitimacy of any of the types of identification is in doubt.