We’re in the Service Industry!
Because we’re a Credit Union, we’re in the service industry and the financial industry!
It’s our business to provide high quality, low cost services that make your daily financial life more comfortable.
Superior service creates convenience and convenience is what members want.
Our helpful, friendly Member Service Representatives will gladly assist you in obtaining the services you need.
- Direct Deposit is a safe, reliable, timely and efficient electronic method of depositing paychecks, social security, PERS, dividends, interest, and other types of income payments directly into your LBCEFCU accounts.
- Automatic Payroll Deduction (APD) electronically deducts a designated amount of your paycheck to automatically repay a loan and/or make recurring savings deposits to build your nest egg.
Ask your employer about initiating Direct Deposit or APD and call us for our Routing and Transit number to get started.
- Electronic Fund Transfers (EFT) are available for certain local, state or federal tax transactions and business-to-business payments.
- Domestic Wire Transfers* are available to quickly transfer funds from your account to another financial institution for guaranteed payment to an individual or business.
Traditional Banking Services
- Cashier's Checks* are available for any amount, up to your available balance, and are used when your payee requires proof of funds availability.
- Money Orders* are a single-use check backed by LBCEFCU, available for any amount up to $1,000.
- Notary Service is provided free for LBCEFCU members for document notarization.
- Transact by Mail allows you to request deposits or withdrawals using the U.S Postal Service.
- Free Annual Credit Reports – monitor and protect your credit against errors or fraudulent activity. The three nationwide consumer reporting companies have set up one central web site where you can order your free annual credit report. Visit annualcreditreport.com or call 877-322-8228.
- Kelley Blue Book (KBB)– Get an accurate value of the car you're buying or selling at www.kbb.com.
- Car Buying Service Autoland provides an easy, hassle free, no-haggle auto buying experience for our Members.
- BALANCE Financial Counseling through BALANCE, members receive free, unbiased information and confidential financial counseling assistance.
- CUNA Mutual Insurance Group offers a variety of insurance products at low-cost group rates to members and their families. Information and enrollment options are sent periodically via U.S. mail.
- CUNA Brokerage Service is a credit union service to buy and sell non-insured investments like stocks, mutual funds, options and more.
- Tax Preparation Service allows you to prepare and file your individual tax returns online with Quicken TurboTax for the Web.
- Guaranteed Asset Protection to protect your vehicle investment against a possible financial loss if you owe more than your vehicle is worth. Ask your Loan Officer for details.
*A small fee applies for this service. Please see our current Schedule of Fees.