Please note that due to market conditions, our timeline has lengthened when responding to requests submitted to the mortgage department. Approximate timelines are now as follows:
- New application - 72 hours from application date to open and assign processor
- Underwriting - 72 hours
- New conditions and/or documents to review - 4-5 days
- Turn time from application to closing - 60 to 70 days (This is due to third party vendor delays such as title on your property, appraisals, payoff statements, etc.)
- Return calls and emails -48 hours
Thank you for your patience, loyalty and for choosing Long Beach City Employees Federal Credit Union as your mortgage lender.
Long Beach City EFCU is here to help you whether you are buying a new home or want to refinance your current mortgage for one with a lower rate! We provide all the great benefits you’ve come to enjoy as a credit union member.
Mortgage Loan Options — LBCEFCU gives you many mortgage loan options, including:
- Low Fixed and Variable Rates
- Conventional and Jumbo Loans
- “Cash Out” Loans
- Low Closing Costs
Our mortgage loan professionals are here to help guide you through the home loan process from application to closing.
Click on the link below for more information about our rates and to start your online mortgage application today, or you may contact a Mortgage Loan Representative at 562.595.4725 x2096.
Disclaimer: All loans are available only to members residing in California and on primary member residences (single-family, owner-occupied, detached dwellings, condos, or townhouses). Some restrictions may apply. Rates are subject to change without notice. Loans issued subject to credit review.