A note to our Members about Coronavirus,
The health and well-being of our members and employees is the top priority at Long Beach City Employees Federal Credit Union.
We love seeing our members in person but would like to highlight additional access options to limit your environmental exposure to the Coronavirus.
- Mobile and Online banking allows you to view your account history, pay bills and deposit checks using Mobile Deposit.
- Online Loan applications are available at LBCEFCU.org. You can apply for and fund a loan through your phone or computer.
- Call Us at 562-595-4725 to speak to a Member Services Representative for assistance with your accounts.
Our Branch hours will be changing, temporarily begining April 2, 2020 to 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
For your protection when visiting the branch:
- We are asking both you and our employees to create a safe distance while conducting business.
- Hand sanitizer is available to members and staff.
- We are disinfecting high touch surfaces, including teller counters, after each member visit. Door handles, the ATM and common areas will be disinfected hourly.
We know that you may be concerned about the financial impact of the Coronavirus. If you need financial assistance, reach out to us and we will discuss your unique situation with you.
Look for additional information on our website. We will continue to monitor the situation and make adjustments as necessary, to ensure the safety of our members and employees as needed.